I recently talked about reasons why I think I probably travel too much. . . . so here are another 6 signs that I am willing to own up to.
- You have digital public travel passes for cities in four different countries.
- You don’t need to look at your membership card to know your frequent flyer number.
- A flight attendant says “Flying back already?” because she recognizes you from a previous trip.
- You have a phone currency app with 6 or more different currencies already loaded.
- You always use the toiletries from your travel toiletry bag, even when you are at home.
- You have 5 different carry on sized bags depending on your proposed trip.
- Back row from left to right: Samsonite Hard Sided Spinner, Skyway Suit Carrier, Qantas Briefcase.
- Front Row: Hi Sierra Duffel, Kathmandu Backpack.
Do you have any other signs that you travel too much that you are guilty of?